You can obtain a transcript through the Ministry of Education StudentTranscripts Service:
You can use the StudentTranscripts Service (STS) to:
- View or order your grade 10 to 12 course transcript
- Send your high school transcript to post-secondary institutions
- Send your high school transcript to a third-party (another person or group)
- Order your graduation certificate
- View your provincially awarded scholarships
- View your provincial graduation assessment and exam results
You will need to provide your Personal Education Number (PEN), which can be found on student documents, such as your transcripts or report cards. If you can’t locate your PEN, please phone the school at 604-596-7471 and we can look it up for you.
In certain cases, certified transcripts can be prepared by our office for students who attended North Delta Secondary School as their last school. (Continuing Education is a separate school). Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for processing. We accept cash or cheque for payment, but are unable to accept Credit Cards or Interac at the moment. Government issued I.D. (eg. driver’s license, BC I.D.) is required to pick up transcripts.
- Current students and up to 6 months after graduation No fee
- Former students pickup from the school office $10.00/each
- Former students extra copies of transcripts $3.00/each
Please note that we do not mail transcripts to Post-Secondary Institutions on your behalf.