Required Documents for Registration
The following documents must be scanned and emailed in one attachment in order for the application for your student to be considered complete.
Please email all documents to: email@example.com
- Registration Form
- Parent Declaration Form
- Proof of Citizenship or Status in Canada (for both students and parents: original birth certificate, passport, immigration or refugee documentation)
- Proof of Residency
- If you OWN your home: Property Tax Assessment or Mortgage/Purchase Agreement and one piece of government issued ID with photo and address.
- If you RENT your home: Legal Rental Agreement or a signed Verification of Address by Landlord Form and verification of their ownership of the property (e.g. BC Assessment or Property Tax Bill), along with a supporting utility document showing the renter’s name and address.
- BC Services Card (please include both sides of this card)
- Report Card (a copy of the most recent report card, if available)