The approval of student applications will begin on March 8. Only complete student applications will be approved.
The following documents must be scanned and emailed in one attachment in order for the application for your student to be considered complete. Please email all documents to: email@example.com
- Student Registration Form https://www.deltasd.bc.ca/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/02/Student-Registration-Form-Jan.-2021.pdf
- Completed Parent Declaration Form Parent Declaration (Fillable)
- Proof of Residency
If you OWN your own home, we require ONE of the following:
- Copy of current Property Tax Assessment with Owner’s Name and Address
- Copy of your Mortgage or Purchase Agreement
- Copy of Delta Utility Bill (Tax)
If you RENT, we require the following:
- Copy of Legal Rental Agreement or completion of Delta School District Verification of Address by Landlord Form VERIFICATION OF ADDRESS BY LANDLORD PLUS the Property Tax Assessment of the Owner (or Business License) to prove that they own the home and can legally sign the form or agreement.
- AND at least 2 pieces of ID showing the name of the parent/guardian and provided address. This could include: Utility Bill, BC Medical Bill or any Government ID.
- Proof of Citizenship for Student and One Parent
- Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, Canadian Citizenship Card, Landed Immigrant Document, Permanent Resident Card, Refugee Documentation, Enhanced Driver’s License or Nexus Card.
- If not born in Canada, we require proof of Canadian Citizenship or Landed Immigrant status for the student and BOTH parents/guardians.
- Copy of both sides of Student’s Care Card
- Legal Paperwork if Guardian is not a Parent or if there is a Custody Agreement in place.
- Most recent Report Card or Transcript of Grades
- Families with Work Permits:
- Letter of Acceptance from Delta School District, Work Permits plus Passports of Student and both Parents