- Grad Caps & Gowns were ordered on December 18. We are hopeful that caps and gowns will arrive in early February.
- Grad Photos are scheduled to be taken February 1-8, 2021. Grade 12 students may now begin booking times for their Grad Photos using the online booking system. Student should have their PUPIL # from the Student ID Card available when registering. Photos will be taken on site at the school. Artona will provide a trailer in the back parking lot where photos will be taken.
- Grad Hoodies are now available to be purchased online through each student’s Fee.
- Assessment on Student/Parent Connect for a cost of $56.
- Grad Spirit Week (Jan 11-15)
- Mon, Jan 11:Meme Monday
- Tues, Jan 12: Tie-Die/Colorful
- TuesdayWed, Jan 13: Jersey Day Wednesday
- Thurs, Jan 14: Black-Out Thursday
- Fri, Jan 15: PJ Friday)
Updated: February 11, 2021
At this time, provincial health restrictions limiting the number of people who can be present for an event/gathering make it unlikely that a traditional Grad Banquet or Valedictory Ceremony will be able to take place.
In an effort to recognize the achievement of 2021 grads, North Delta is tentatively planning the following:
‘Crossing the Stage’ Event – June 11 & 12
Each grad will have the chance to book a time to cross the stage on June 11 or 12. Grads will be expected to wear their cap and gown. Each student’s grad comment will be read as they cross the stage. Photographers will be on site to take a grad photo of each student while on stage. At this time, the school is planning for the possibility that a parent may be able to attend this event. More details will be shared closer to the date of the event.
Valedictory Video – Date TBA
A Valedictory Video will be released for viewing. The release date has not yet been determined but it will likely take place in late June 2021
In order to organize these forms of recognition, students must adhere to the following timeline:In order to organize these forms of recognition, students must adhere to the following timeline:
- mid February: Students who ordered a cap and gown, and have paid their grad fee, will receive their cap and gown.
- mid February – March 12: Grads are asked to bring in baby and childhood photos to Mr. Lum in the Library. Photos will be scanned and be incorporated into the Valedictory Video.
- February 10-22: Grads will also be asked to submit a 30 word maximum comment to be included in the Valedictory Video and to be read out during the ‘Crossing the Stage’ Event. Due Date: Feb 22. Grads should submit their comment using the Grad Recognition Google Form.
- late February – March 12: Grads will be asked to book a time to be filmed in the ‘green room’ of the Library wearing their cap and gown.
- March 30 – April 9: Each grad will be filmed in the ‘green room’ of the Library. Filming will take place daily from 1:30 – 4:00pm. For health and safety reasons, it is important that students attend the time they pre-booked.