Grad Banquet – May 22, 2020 – Fairmont Waterfront, 900 Canada Place Way, Vancouver
- The Grad Banquet is a formal event for grade 12 students of North Delta Secondary only. We appreciate your co-operation in making this a memorable evening for all students. Garden parties or any pre-banquet celebrations should include non-alcoholic beverages for students.
- Red Carpet
- Red Carpet will take place at the front of the school from 3:15 – 4:00 PM Limousines will approach the front of the school from 116th
- Students will be dropped off curbside and walk up the red carpet leading to the flagpole
- Guests are invited to arrive at 2:30 pm
- Students will board their pre-arranged transportation at 4 pm to head to the Grad Banquet. Complimentary transportation will be provided for any students who sign up in advance.
- Students should plan to be at the Fairmont at 5:30.
- Doors open at Fairmont Waterfront at 6:00 PM
- Group Grad Photo will be taken
- Buffet Dinner & Dance starts at 7:00 PM
- The Banquet concludes at 10:00 PM
- At the conclusion of the Grad Banquet, all students will be bussed back to North Delta Secondary. Students will arrive back at the school at approximately 10:45 pm.
North Delta Recreation Centre, 84th Avenue, Delta
May 22, 2020
- Students planning to go to Dry Grad will be bussed from the school to North Delta Recreation Centre
- Dry Grad begins at 11:30 pm and ends at 5:00 am
- The Delta North End Dry Grad is a parent organized event for the graduating classes from Burnsview Secondary, Delview Secondary, North Delta Secondary and Sands Secondary. This event includes entertainment, lots of door prizes, food and much more. Dry Grad is looking for volunteers to be Committee members to look after decorations, prizes, donations, promotions, entertainment, foods, security and Clean up. Dry Grad is also in need of parent help; for the night of Dry Grad. If you can help out, please email the Dry Grad Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please see flyer for further info:
North Delta Secondary Gym
Thursday, June 25 – 7:00 PM (Grads are to arrive by 6:00 PM)
Grads will wear a grad cap and gown for this event. The cost of the cap and gown is included within the grad fee assessed at the beginning of the school year. Valedictory is free of charge to both grads and spectators, however each student will be provided a limited number of tickets that they can share with their guests.
Artona Grad Photos
Grads, you are now able to sign up for Graduation Photos with Artona Photography. These photos will be in the Yearbook, so all grads should sign up for a photo session. You and your family will also be able to order additional copies of your Grad photos if you wish.
1. Go to http://www.artona.com.
2. Select North Delta as the school you are from.
3. In the ‘Graduation’ section, choose to book an individual Grad photo session (available from Jan.30 – Feb.8 2020). If you wish, you may choose to book a Group session if you would like to take some photos with friends (sessions available Feb.6 – Feb.7, 2020).
4. Follow the prompts to select a booking time after you have entered your student number.
5. Once an appointment is made, make a note of the date and time in your phone, calendar or agenda so you do not forget.
*Please note: Artona has not indicated exactly where the mobile studio will be placed for these photo sessions. It may be placed at North Delta Secondary, or it may be at a location near the school. Please pay attention to announcements in early January for the exact location the studio will be found so that you can attend your appointment.
Please speak to the office if you have any questions.