North Delta Secondary – front entrance (on 82nd)
Friday, May 25 3:00 – 4:00 PM
• Family members and friends are invited to join the Grads for photographs as they make their way along the red carpet.
Grad Banquet – May 25 – Fairmont Waterfront, 900 Canada Place Way, Vancouver
Friday, May 25 – 6:00 – 11:00 PM Group photo at 6:30
- The Grad Banquet is a formal event for grade 12 students of North Delta Secondary only. We appreciate your co-operation in making this a memorable evening for all students. Garden parties or any pre-banquet celebrations should include non-alcoholic beverages for students.
- Grad Banquet tickets will be available for sale April 23 to May 4 (all outstanding student fees must be paid prior to purchasing a ticket) Ticket cost has not been determined yet. Cheques should be made payable to North Delta Secondary.
North Delta Recreation Centre, 84th Avenue, Delta
May 25/26 11:30 PM – 5:00 AM (entry time is only up to12:30 AM)
- The Delta North End Dry Grad is a parent organized event for the graduating classes from Burnsview Secondary, Delview Secondary, North Delta Secondary and Sands Secondary. This event includes entertainment, lots of door prizes, food and much more. Early Bird ticket sales are on March 14 for $45.00, April 11 for $50.00. Ticket sales on April 18 and 25 will be at full price of $55.00. Cheques should be made payable to Delta North End Dry Grad Committee.
North Delta Secondary Gym
Thursday, June 28 – 7:00 PM (Grads are to arrive by 6:00 PM)
- This is a formal event for graduating students and their families. Each grad will receive four tickets which will be available for pick up along with their grad gowns. We also offer a live stream podcast of the valedictory ceremony for guests that are unable to attend.
- Students will not be eligible to attend if they are unable to meet grad requirements as of May 15, 2018.
- Gowns and caps will be picked up from the cafeteria on Monday, June 25 between 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM. The gowns and caps do not have to be returned to the school – they are kept by the student.
- Artona Studios will be photographing each student on stage, and each student will receive a complimentary copy of his/her photograph which may be picked up with the diploma in August.
- Parents and guests are asked to be seated by 6:45 PM . Doors open at 6:30.
- Slacks, long sleeved shirts, ties and dress shoes are recommended for male students; dresses or dress pant/skirts and blouses are recommended for female students. No jeans, runners or shorts please.
We look forward to an enjoyable and memorable Graduation Banquet and Valedictory Ceremony